The coolest thing happened to me in October and that was getting my handwriting analyzed by the Graphology Consulting Group lead by Sheila Kurtz.
The report highlights key characteristics that my handwriting naturally indicates of my relationships with others. I didn't take the analysis serious when I submitted my handwriting out of pure curiosity, but once I got the results I was convinced that handwriting analysis is a legitimate process.
I don't want to post the whole thing so here is a summary:
- Communication - There are signs in your handwriting of steadfastness in your allegiance to ideals and to persons and institutions you believe in.... You show a tendency toward secretiveness. You have a capacity to keep confidential information to yourself. This means you may be a trusted confidant."
- Stress Level - "... You tend mostly to be balanced in stressful situations..."
- Thinking Patterns - "You build fact upon fact and then draw your conclusions.."
- Imagination - "... You have the ability to come up with original, innovative ideas. You are probably the happiest when you can work in a creative way... There are indications that your mind can work with intangibles, theories and abstract concepts..."
- Achievement - "You are an organized person. You can plan a course of action, arrange the details in order of importance and pull the necessary materials together to perform the tasks... When you set a goal for yourself, or take on a task, you follow it through to conclusion... You are receptive to new ideas and broad-minded in your view of humanity... You enjoy travel for the change it brings to your life, as well as the new people you meet along the way."